Three ways to get in the NOW.
Start whenever and go at your own pace — with access to weekly community calls.
Single — $550 (or $55/wk for 10 weeks)
2-Pack — $900 (or $90/wk for 10 weeks)
Coach-led cohorts offer added accountability, structure, and support, Cohorts meet weekly for eight weeks starting the first of each month.
$750 (or $75/wk for 10 weeks)
Eight weekly virtual sessions with a NOW Certified Coach to support your transformation personally.
$950 (or $95/wk for 10 weeks)
“Nature of Work has helped me become more disciplined and structured with my time. Since starting the course, I feel more productive while simultaneously spending less hours on work. I’ve never been more diligent or happy with my morning routine and NOW’s calendar blocking is life-changing! Highly recommend this course to anyone looking for a smarter way to work with key benefits to your daily wellbeing.” -Barbie Bent, Owner, Lagree West/ Jaybird
Nature of Work includes everything you need to get grounded and learn the practices and routines to thrive in today’s fast-paced world.
Comprehensive, science-based content
We spent over two years developing the content for the program, which includes seven modules of content in written and audio formats, as well as videos to introduce key practices and concepts. The content is backed by hundreds of scientific citations so you know where it came from and can dig deeper if that’s your thing.
Hardcover Field Guide
The Field Guide is your daily companion through the program. It includes morning and evening journaling prompts, exercises, and the Nature of Work Practice Tracker that helps you track progress weekly. We’ve considered every detail. With it’s Smythe-sewn binding it lays flat for writing, and it’s full-color offset print makes it pretty enough to sit on your coffee table.
Weekly Community Calls
It’s hard to make real change alone. A big part of this program is the community engagement and support. Each week you’ll have access to coaching calls hosted the Nature of Work team to answer questions, share wins and challenges, and hear from others on the journey.
Yoga and Exercise Videos
Beautiful yoga warm-up videos featuring Chantal Russell in 2, 5 and 10 minute lengths for your morning routine. We also included a 5-minute Tabata exercise video. All the exercises can be done with just a yoga mat. The videos are shot in beautiful outdoor locations on the coast of British Columbia.
Relaxing guided meditations in various lengths featuring Austin Love Austin, a Vipassana practitioner with over 15 years experience. Set over soothing sounds of crystal bowls by renowned sound healer, Colin Hillstrom.
Each module follows a standard flow to provide a foundation of theory, tools to activate the learning, practices to help the new behaviors stick and reflections to ground your process.
What will you pay attention to today? Through the careful curation of your time and attention you can be simultaneously more productive and less stressed out.
- Framing the challenge and the way forward
- What is a Personal Operating System?
- The science of habit and behavior change
- Seven Keys to Transformation
- Program Overview and intro to the Field Guide
Module 1: Win Your Day
The first moments of our day have a profound impact on how we feel and how we perform.
- An introduction to mindfulness
- The power of a positive growth mindset
- The physiology of our natural daily rhythms
- How to build a morning routine containing the three essential elements
Module 2: Take Control
Transforming your digital habits and reclaiming sovereignty over your time and attention.
- Understanding the attention economy and how technology hijacks our evolutionary instincts
- Digital habits and their effect on our ability to think, how we connect with others, and how we feel about ourselves and our lives
- Auditing your digital habits and environments
- Build new practices and habits that lead to lasting behavior change
Module 3: Get Focused
To be your most productive, you need to be able to tune out distractions and focus deeply.
- The myth of multitasking
- Communications in the digital era
- The natural balance of stress and rest and the neuroscience of focus
- Routines and techniques to prime yourself for important work and meetings
- The power of the Focus Block technique to optimize productivity and lower stress
Module 4: Own Your Time
Are you focused on the most important things? Are you getting the most out of your time?
- A simple and effective system for setting priorities on a weekly and daily basis
- The magic of batching activities to lower cognitive switching and multitasking.
- Rethinking how you manage your time
- The NOW Calendar Format: Optimize your work as well as your personal life.
5: Unlock Creativity
Success is built on more than just hard work and focus. Learn how to increase the quality of your thinking and ideas to transform your life.
- The science of creativity and how to unleash the power of your personal supercomputer – the subconscious brain.
- How to shift modalities between hard and soft focus for problem solving and creativity
- The power of mental space and how to achieve it
- Creative Cycles and how to implement them in your life
High quality sleep is a critical part of high performance and showing up with the right mindset and resilience.
- The latest research on sleep
- How to optimize your routines and environments to achieve high-quality sleep.
- The science behind nature’s productivity hack: naps
- Build a wind-down ritual to complete the daily cycle
I would highly recommend working with Nature of Work if you use technology in your work, own a smartphone or just want to be a better person. So yes – to everyone. Nature of Work is fantastic in the way that it presents content, provide examples that you can connect to, and make sure that you walk away with actionable things to implement in your work and life.
Hannah Lise, Operations Manager, Bench Accounting
As a virtual company we use a lot of technology to keep our workforce connected. While essential, these tools can be disruptive to our work habits and impact our productivity, ability to innovate and ultimately our personal well-being. Nature of Work provided us with practical tools that were easy to integrate in our daily routines. I highly recommend Nature of Work for any forward-thinking organization.